Welcome to the Library!
Phone: 803-506-2700 ext 7134
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00 am to 4 pm
Meet the Staff:
Mrs. Harris is a 16 year United States Air Force Veteran and a graduate of Wayland Baptist University. Mrs. Harris loves to travel her favorite place is Italy. Mrs. Harris' favorite book is Where The Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein. Mrs. Harris is passionate about helping students to prepare for their future after high school.
Policies and Procedures
- Students must have a pass from a teacher or administrator to come to the library unless it is before school, after school, or during their designated lunch time.
- Cell Phones are allowed in the library but headphones must be used.
- Students must sign in when entering the library and sign out upon exiting.
- Students must have an Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) on file in order to use any computer or device in the district.
- DO NOT share your username or password with any student.
- Students must abide by the school code of conduct and follow the rules outlined in the AUP.
- Printing cost .10 cents per page to print in the library
- Chromebooks follow the same rules and policies as mentioned in the AUP.
- Students must have a completed Chromebook User Agreement, signed by a parent or guardian, in order to rent a Chromebook. The rental fee is $20.00 per year.
- Chromebooks need to be fully charged each morning.
- Repair charges for Chromebooks are outlined in the Parent/Student Handbook.
- Students are allowed to check out 3 books at a time.
- Books are allowed to be checked out for 2 weeks at a time with the exception of Reference books and certain special collection books.
- Students with fines over $30.00 are not allowed to check out books until the fine is paid.
- Books must be brought back in order to renew it.
- Students are responsible for the replacement cost of any lost or damaged library material.
- Newspapers and magazines cannot be checked out.
- Student library privileges can be restricted or revoked if needed.